Supported ASN.1 standards:
- 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP)
- Global System for Mobile Communication (GSM)
- General Packet Radio Service (GPRS)
- Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS)
- Customized Applications for Mobile network Enhanced Logic (CAMEL)
- Camel Application Part (CAP)
- Intelligent Networks Application Part (INAP)
- Call Detail Record (CDR)
- Transferred Account Procedure (TAP3)
... and many more.
- Offers you the freedom to focus on the application design and let the tedious encoding and decoding of your protocol be handled automaticly.
- The application programming interface (API) is simple, powerful and easy to get familiar with.
- Swift implementation of customer required adaptations and modifications for specific purposes.
- The concept is well proven and has been implemented in telephone exchanges worldwide for several years.
- Developed on Linux-platform, but the concept is not restricted to a specific platform, nor to a specific programming language.
- We offer courses in ASN.1 and the Talura ASN.1 extractor concept.
- We offer consultancy related to ASN.1 and protocol implementation.
- Conforming to ISO-C99.
- Prepared for POSIX thread handling and scheduling for real-time applications.
Do you need a link to
ASN.1-mode for Emacs?
Copyright © 1996-2019 Talura ApS